Monday 2 December 2013

fish out of water

What is reformed theology? I have no doubt in my mind that question would be popular in the mind of many Nigerian christians. 4  years ago I would have had no idea what that meant either, I guess its part of our culture to know all little as possible about your faith and just leave the rest for the pastor to figure out and let us know by sunday.

Well for those of you wondering what it means there is an extensive explanation here in this site which is quite good

http://www.theopedia.com/Reformed_theology

Its not a church or sect... its just a code of belief/theology that I hold to. There are many denominations that hold to reformed theology, sometimes they dont even know it.

So what will this blog be about? I will be talking about my experiences as someone who holds to these high standards and the issues facing the nigerian church.

So like a fish out of water, so am I in the nigerian christian culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment